Re: handling Mozilla with kid gloves [was: GUADEC report]

> > You're seriously suggesting that Debian wouldn't be laughed out of the
> > park for releasing without Mozilla at the moment? If you aren't
> > suggesting this, then that comment is irrelevant.
>
> We don't seem to fear the laughter of others when it comes to AMD64
> support.

Just a guess here but it would seem that omitting mozilla would affect a
larger number of users than AMD64, given that the x86 distribution should
run fine on AMD64 platforms.  Also we have released mozilla in the past so
there is an existing user base among Debian users.

Even so we clearly need to resolve the MPL issues that have come up.

Take care,
     Dale
--
Dale E. Martin, Clifton Labs, Inc.