Re: Choice of venue, was: GUADEC report

#1 (Free Redistribution) and #5 (No Discrimination Against Persons or
Groups) are the clearest basis.  If the license is terminated, the
user would be prohibited from "selling or giving away the software."
What is the point of #5 if the author may later restrict the terms
(for example, "I terminate this license for all people with red
hair")?  Why should unilateral termination of a license be compatible
with free software?

Michael Poole