Re: CC-based proposal (was FDL: no news?)

On 2004-07-12 08:18:21 +0100 Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:

Why, particularly, should he deviate from the fine example set by Craig
Sanders and other supporters of Proposal D?

Craig Sanders himself voted Further Discussion as second preference and ignored all other outcomes, despite claiming "We had enough discussion on this subject and some of us are sick of it" in his rationale. Most of his supporters did the same. I think it's a bit late to start expecting consistent behaviour.

"Matthew Garrett is quite the good sort of fellow, despite what
my liver is sure to say about him in [...] 40 years" -- branden