Re: The draft Position statement on the GFDL

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 04:37:49PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> Not really, because we can distribute "compiled" versions of that
> (which don't have all the sillyness).

Even if that code includes a class browser and allows introspection into
its implementation?

> [BTW: A lot of folks here want to get rid of that clause of the DFSG]

After the recent experience with "cleaning up the language in the social
contract", I expect to eventually find out that those folks haven't
thought things through very far.

--
Raul