Re: RFC: Debian License Information on www.debian.org

* Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> [2004-05-04 07:53]:
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 01:09:21AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 11:17:29AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>>  I would say, we definitely need to relicense our website[1], then....
>>
>> I agree.
>
> Given that we haven't asked contributors to assign their
> copyrights to SPI, do we have the right to do this?

 I can only speak for my part, of course. But I seriously doubt that any
contributor has something against a license that does meet the DFSGs.
After all, we are doing the webpage for Debian, aren't we.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<dracus> Ctrl+Option+Command + P + R
<Knghtbrd> dracus - YE GODS!  That's worse than EMACS!