Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

Hans Reiser <reiser@namesys.com> writes:

> You miss the point.  I get plenty of credit because of the filesystem
> name.  It is everybody else who gets shortchanged unless we print a
> randomly chosen 1 paragraph credit at mkreiser4 time.

I'm not a Debian developer.  But I don't understand your earlier comment
about attribution in science in the light of this comment.  A typical
attribution in a peer reviewed scientific journal looks like, e.g.,
"B. Aubert et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 121801 (2003)", where the
"et al." represents 600+ people.

Martin