Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

It seems an apt description of how some XFree86 developers reacted to
questions. They went dumb. Other XFree86 developers were helpful, but
they are not the reason I plan to stop using it, so I do not blame them.
I understand why they lost interest in talking to persons who cannot grasp that distros removed mention of them from their man pages and this was wrong.

I sent them a thanks for being brave enough to take on the task of changing licensing mores and forcing distros to attribute, and I got a response.;-)

Hans