Re: Is the xdebug's non-free license necessary?

Scripsit Nathanael Nerode <neroden@fastmail.fm>

> Unfortunately, trademarks apparently don't work that way in civil law
> countries, and only arise through registration (with certain exceptions such
> as your own name).

Which are those countries? In Denmark, for instance, trademark rights
can be created either by registration or by (commercial) use of the
mark. And we're certainly not a common-law justisdiction.

--
Henning Makholm  "I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new car."