Re: zwiki copyright status

Thanks for this thread. That's pretty much what I figured. My (vague) assumption was that by getting at least verbal agreement, I would have a good chance of getting written agreement later if a need arose.

Now I've got a situation where a contributor does not agree to assign copyright, and I'm trying to figure out whether to abandon the possibility of a single/simple copyright-holder for this codebase; sidestep the issue by making the contribution a separate plugin; refuse the contribution; any other options.. ?

I'm very interested to know how other projects have handled this.

Best,
-Simon