Re: zwiki copyright status
Thanks for this thread. That's pretty much what I figured. My (vague)
assumption was that by getting at least verbal agreement, I would have a
good chance of getting written agreement later if a need arose.
Now I've got a situation where a contributor does not agree to assign
copyright, and I'm trying to figure out whether to abandon the
possibility of a single/simple copyright-holder for this codebase;
sidestep the issue by making the contribution a separate plugin; refuse
the contribution; any other options.. ?
I'm very interested to know how other projects have handled this.