Re: Fwd: figlet license change from Artistic to Clarified Artistic or Artistic 2.0?

Francesco Poli scripsit:

> And that is probably another issue with contract-ish licenses: who is
> going to accept contracts? ftp-masters and all the mirror operators?
> That sounds problematic...

You are already distributing code under the MPL license, which is a
contract, in debian-stable main.   You also have eclipse code in
debian-unstable contrib, which is under the CPL, another contract.
(To be in contrib it has to be free.)

So Debian has either solved the problem of free licenses that are
contracts, or has decided to ignore it.  So why pick on us and our
little package?

--
"Take two turkeys, one goose, four              John Cowan
cabbages, but no duck, and mix them             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan