Re: ITP some 13 years old code with unknown license

"Harald Dunkel" <harald.dunkel@t-online.de> writes:

> My problem is: There is no explicite license, except for
> some included fonts. The author ("der Mouse") just mumbles
> something about having contacted the author of the original
> Atari game, and he said its OK. Of course I tried to contact
> der Mouse, but without luck. And since "Mouse" is widely used
> in computing, Google didn't return something usefull.

A search on '"der mouse" blockade' with Google set to
English-only results turned up this webpage:
        http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/hpfreeware/Games/Arcade/blockade-1.00/blockade-1.00.README.html
which listed these email addresses for the author:
        old: mcgill-vision!mouse
        new: mouse@larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu
Some Google searches based on these email addresses might be useful.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: blp@cs.stanford.edu