Re: a legal problem with 'filters' in germany

glenn@zewt.org wrote:

>A broken law in Germany prohibiting the utterance of a pair of words
>does not make something non-free.  If that line of logic held--"if
Agreed. This is so obvious that I can't see why this should be on topic
here.
The only problem I can see is that some mirror operators may want to not
publish this package, and from my (admittedly not very deep)
understanding of the law involved this is probably not an issue.

--
ciao,
Marco