Bits from debian-legal between 2004-09-13 and 2004-09-19

The date index for this period starts at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/09/maillist.html#00216

There were seven threads with more than 3 posts:

Open Software License v2.1, over 70 posts this week to 19 Sep,

most liberal license, over 10 posts from 13 Sep to 18 Sep,

MTL license, under 10 posts this week to 13 Sep,

Debian Hardened project (question about use of the "Debian"
trademark), under 10 posts this week to 19 Sep,

Real names in a football game, under 10 posts this week to 14 Sep,

GPL Compatibility of IFRIT License, under 10 posts this week to 16
Sep, http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/09/msg00276.html

FIGlet: how to file an appropriate bug report?, under 10 posts from 13
Sep to 18 Sep,

Bits author's pick:

The -project patent clause thread appears on -legal for a short while:

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk

RFC3156 defines security multipart formats for MIME with OpenPGP.