Re: Open Software License v2.1

Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 04:15:59PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:

>>>It's still non-free for the same reasons, so nothing relevant has changed.
>>
>>You mean that you still believe it's non-free because nothing relevant
>>to your reasons has changed, and you're pretending that other perspectives
>>don't exist.
>
> Irrelevant by the law of limiting factors. But I haven't seen anybody
> seriously advance any other positions.

Alright, now you have:

I think that terminating a license because of unrelated lawsuits is
unacceptable, but that terminating a license because you sue claim the
work infringes one of your patents is perfectly acceptable.  By suing,
you are trying to take away other people's rights over the software, so
you should lose yours as well.

- Josh Triplett