Re: Open Software License v2.1

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 09:42:30PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Andrew Suffield:
>
> > No, the clause hasn't really changed. It's still non-free for all the
> > same reasons.
>
> Your indirect support of software patents disturbs me.

I suppose, if you were an American, you'd also be among those accusing
people protesting recent military actions of "supporting terrorism".

This is no less idiotic.

(I feel the urge to explain why, but I'm short on time and I think most
people on this list can figure it out for themselves.)

--
Glenn Maynard