Re: Free Art License

* Josh Triplett <josh.trip@verizon.net> [09/09/04, 05:03:24]:

> Is there a particular work under this license that you would like Debian
> to include, or do you just want a review of the license?

I wanted a review of the license as we're considering switching the
package sear-media and another media package that'll follow when our DD
finishes the package to this license, the GPL being a bit unclear when
used for artwork.

As we have a couple of debian users, whether or nnot debian will accept
the license is a part of the process of deciding about a new license.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin aka. nowhere (blin<at>gmx.net), WorldForge Project
Web: http://www.worldforge.org/

I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean.
		-- G.K. Chesterton