Re: GPL-licensed packages with depend-chain to OpenSSL

On 2004-09-06 02:24:58 +0100 Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall@gmail.com> wrote:

There are definitely implicit copyright licenses in (US) copyright case law.

In general, that only concerns us if US law is the one being applied. I don't think either GPL (for libcurl) or OpenSSL specify US law. If it's not US law, do we still have the idea of implicit copyright licences?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast