A short licence check

Hi everyone,

could someone check this licence[1]? I believe it's somewhat BSD-like,
but I'm not quite sure. It's the licence of python-gtk2-tutorial. Since
there's no description of what kind of licence this actually is, I'm afraid
the ftp-masters won't like it...

TIA,
Igor

[1]:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtktutorial/ch-copyright.html

==========================8<=================
Permission is granted to make and distribute verbatim copies of
this manual provided the copyright notice and this permission
notice are preserved on all copies.

Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of
this document under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided
that this copyright notice is included exactly as in the original,
and that the entire resulting derived work is distributed under
the terms of a permission notice identical to this one.

Permission is granted to copy and distribute translations of this
document into another language, under the above conditions for
modified versions.

If you are intending to incorporate this document into a published
work, please contact the maintainer, and we will make an effort
to ensure that you have the most up to date information available.

There is no guarantee that this document lives up to its intended
purpose. This is simply provided as a free resource. As such, the
authors and maintainers of the information provided within can
not make any guarantee that the information is even accurate.