Re: NEW ocaml licence proposal by upstream, will be part of the 3.08.1 release going into sarge.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 04:51:36AM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> > Bugs have to be fixed, no matter when they are found.
>
> Apparently Sven thinks that the "realities of debian release management"
> is allowed to override the Social Contract.  Sven is mistaken.

I will be mistaken once there is a consensus on this here, and not a mere
handfull of people finding this licence non-free. And you are a mere handfull
now.

Also, why did you not come with these worries a year or so ago ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther