Re: Open Use logo licensing

Freek Dijkstra wrote:
> I'm not sure which project Bruce refers to when he talks about the "project
> leader" here. I assume the "Debian project". Apparently. SPI will change the
> licence if the Debian project tells them to.

Debian-legal: should Martin Michlmayr, the DPL, be asked to change the
copyright license on the Open Use logo?  Or should this be directed directly
to the webmasters?

We have consensus that we *want* to do this, and we have suggested several
ways to do so while preserving trademark rights (basically, just saying "This
doesn't grant a trademark license.").  We've had this consensus for over a
year, I believe.

What needs to be done to get this done ?!?!?