Re: NEW ocaml licence proposal by upstream, will be part of the 3.08.1 release going into sarge.

OK.  You believe QPL 3 is free, and you seem to have thought about it
a bunch.  So please explain to me how to do the following:

1. Modify a QPL'd work.
2. Because of the license under which I received the material,
   distribute patches representing the modifications.
3. Distribute them to the initial developer under the same license --
   that is, without letting him distribute changes to my patches (such
   as the application of them to the mainline source) except as
   further patches.

I don't see a way to do that, but DFSG 3 says I should be able to
distribute under the same license.

-Brian