Re: nmap license

On 2004-08-10 02:10:02 +0100 Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:

As I understand it, "derivative work" is a specific legal term, defined
by law, not individual licenses.

I've been told it's not in English law, which is why licences which choose English law should either define it or find another expression. I believe it is in US law. I hope that helps you with nmap.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast