Re: periodic summaries, was: RPSL and DFSG ...

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 01:18:36PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> We haven't even reliably summarised discussions when they die down
> IMO. Are you suggesting something significantly more lightweight? Can

It may be easier to get time-based summaries out - as you say, e-mail
discussions tend to just peter out which means that someone has to not
only write up the summary but also go decide when the discussion has
actually finished.  Simply saying "It's Monday, time to do a summary" is
a lot easier.