Re: question: Mozilla relicensing progress

The following message bounced back to me because Mr. Markham, or someone he
trusts to deliver his mail, believes I am a spammer:

<gerv@mozilla.org>: host smtp.osuosl.org[140.211.166.131] refused to talk to
    me: 550 Service unavailable; Client host [65.26.182.85] blocked using
    dynablock.njabl.org; Dynamic/Residential IP range listed by NJABL dynablock
    - http://njabl.org/dynablock.html

Could someone who is not (as far as they know) in an anti-spam blacklist please
forward this message to Mr. Markham for me?

(Also, Mr. Markham's MTA waited 5 days to send me this bounce; I'm not sure
why.)

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a spammer.  Nor has any machine I own
or control been used as a platform for spamming with or without my
knowledge or consent.  I resent the implication that I have engaged in spam
activities or permitted them to take place with the aid of my property.  I
do understand that most people don't care whom they tar with the accusation
of "spammer" as long as they believe the level of spam they personally
receive is lessened through the indiscriminate rejection of legitimate mail
traffic.  I may be beginning to understand -- just barely -- what it feels
like to be pulled over by the police for having the wrong skin color.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you