MIMEDefang Notification.

An e-mail you sent with message-id <No-Message-ID>
was modified by MIMEDefang. (http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/).

The recipients were: <dzalk@blakeschool.org>

Here are the details of the modification:

The attachment 'message.scr' was deleted.  It contains a known virus.
Here is the output from the virus scanner:

|  AntiViral Toolkit Pro by Eugene Kaspersky for Linux  |
|         Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998-2001         |
|                 Version 3.0  build 135.3              |
|                                                       |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date  Trial
0000f033.key  0157-000067-00061491   AVP Server Suite 1Y    9.9.2002   No
Profile is not loaded.Antiviral databases were loaded. Known records: 88047

Current object:	./Work

/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mdefang-410B4A11-0/Work/msg-16803-2.html suspicion: Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload

/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mdefang-410B4A11-0/Work/msg-16803-3.scr infected: I-Worm.NetSky.q

Scan process completed.

         Sector Objects :      0              Known viruses :      1
                  Files :      2               Virus bodies :      1
                Folders :      1                Disinfected :      0
               Archives :      0                    Deleted :      0
                 Packed :      0                   Warnings :      0
                                                 Suspicious :      1
         Speed (Kb/sec) :     31                  Corrupted :      0
              Scan time :  00:00:01              I/O Errors :      0

|  AntiViral Toolkit Pro by Eugene Kaspersky for Linux  |
|         Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998-2001         |
|                 Version 3.0  build 135.3              |
|                                                       |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date  Trial
0000f033.key  0157-000067-00061491   AVP Server Suite 1Y    9.9.2002   No
Profile is not loaded.Antiviral databases were loaded. Known records: 88047

Current object:	Work/msg-16803-1.txt

Scan process completed.

         Sector Objects :      0              Known viruses :      0
                  Files :      0               Virus bodies :      0
                Folders :      0                Disinfected :      0
               Archives :      0                    Deleted :      0
                 Packed :      0                   Warnings :      0
                                                 Suspicious :      0
         Speed (Kb/sec) :      1                  Corrupted :      0
              Scan time :  00:00:01              I/O Errors :      0

|  AntiViral Toolkit Pro by Eugene Kaspersky for Linux  |
|         Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998-2001         |
|                 Version 3.0  build 135.3              |
|                                                       |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date  Trial
0000f033.key  0157-000067-00061491   AVP Server Suite 1Y    9.9.2002   No
Profile is not loaded.Antiviral databases were loaded. Known records: 88047

Current object:	Work/msg-16803-2.html

Work/msg-16803-2.html suspicion: Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload

Scan process completed.

         Sector Objects :      0              Known viruses :      0
                  Files :      1               Virus bodies :      0
                Folders :      0                Disinfected :      0
               Archives :      0                    Deleted :      0
                 Packed :      0                   Warnings :      0
                                                 Suspicious :      1
         Speed (Kb/sec) :      1                  Corrupted :      0
              Scan time :  00:00:01              I/O Errors :      0

|  AntiViral Toolkit Pro by Eugene Kaspersky for Linux  |
|         Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998-2001         |
|                 Version 3.0  build 135.3              |
|                                                       |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date  Trial
0000f033.key  0157-000067-00061491   AVP Server Suite 1Y    9.9.2002   No
Profile is not loaded.Antiviral databases were loaded. Known records: 88047

Current object:	Work/msg-16803-3.scr

Work/msg-16803-3.scr infected: I-Worm.NetSky.q

Scan process completed.

         Sector Objects :      0              Known viruses :      1
                  Files :      1               Virus bodies :      1
                Folders :      0                Disinfected :      0
               Archives :      0                    Deleted :      0
                 Packed :      0                   Warnings :      0
                                                 Suspicious :      0
         Speed (Kb/sec) :     29                  Corrupted :      0
              Scan time :  00:00:01              I/O Errors :      0