SRP

Hello debian-legal,
I'm thinking about packaging SRP for debian.

Question 1: I'm not sure if there are any problem on packaging it. What
do you think about?

Question 2: If a program that use it shows the license only with a
option for the executable like "program_name --version", it breaks the
copyright?

Question 3: Is this compatible with GPL?

I search in debian-legal and I found an old thread, but It doesn' answer
this questions.

This software is covered under the following copyright:

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1997-2003  The Stanford SRP Authentication Project
 * All Rights Reserved.
 *
 * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
 * a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
 * "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
 * without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
 * distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
 * permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
 * the following conditions:
 *
 * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
 * included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
 *
 * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
 * EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
 * WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
 *
 * IN NO EVENT SHALL STANFORD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
 * INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES
WHATSOEVER
 * RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED
OF
 * THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING
OUT
 * OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
 *
 * In addition, the following conditions apply:
 *
 * 1. Any software that incorporates the SRP authentication technology
 *    is requested to include the following acknowlegment in
 *    advertising materials:
 *    "This product uses the 'Secure Remote Password' cryptographic
 *     authentication system developed by Tom Wu (tjw@CS.Stanford.EDU)."
 *
 * 2. Any software that incorporates all or part of the SRP distribution
 *    itself must include the following acknowledgment in advertising
 *    materials:
 *    "This product includes software developed by Tom Wu and Eugene
 *     Jhong for the SRP Distribution (http://srp.stanford.edu/)."
 *
 * 3. Redistributions in source or binary form must retain an intact
copy
 *    of this copyright notice and list of conditions.
 */
--
Miguel Gea Milvaques <correo@miguelgea.com>