Re: ocaml, QPL and the DFSG: Choice of venue argumentation.

Cool, I'm arguing against both Lex and Luther.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:21:02PM -0400, lex@cc.gatech.edu wrote:
> I would point to an even more significant difference: the legal
> harrassment scenario cannot be avoided under any circumstances.  No

And because they're unavoidable, we should allow license clauses that
make the situation even worse?  I don't buy "we can't make the world
perfect, so we should give up entirely" arguments at all.

--
Glenn Maynard