Re: Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

>>>I must have missed that one. How?
>>
>> Because they can't give any of the contents to their washed-up
>> companion.
>
>That person has either deleted his copies of the source or failed to
>ask for them; either way, it's his own fault.  Alternately, somebody
>upstream of him has violated the copyright by not obeying the
>license.

Well, he may have that written offer to get source copies for three year,
don't he ?

And i have some doubt that if he failed to ask for them (or you where a little
silent on the proposing of them as we often do at shows and such), that
changes anything to the issue. You should have given them to him anyway, as
is your obligation under the GPL.

Friendly,

Sven Luther