Re: Draft Summary: MPL is not DFSG free

On 2004-06-24 23:42:30 +0100 Brian Thomas Sniffen <bts@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

"Lex Spoon" <lex@cc.gatech.edu> writes:
First, the GPL states explicitly [...]
It does not say that.  Your first premise begs the question of whether
this is a contract.  This argument is fallacious. [...]

Does anything in this debate change whether MPL can be used for works in debian? If not, please change the subject. Even then, does anything in this change whether GPL can be used for works in debian? Would gnu.misc.discuss/discuss-misc@gnu be a better forum for this?

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                            (Morrissey)