Re: cc65 license check -- main or non-free?

On Jun 20, 2004, at 21:20, Benjamin Cutler wrote:

Ok, just to see, I did a diff on any files that looked like they might have been derived from the other... none of them matched a SINGLE LINE OF CODE, except for silly things like opening/closing braces and a couple of #include lines, and a comment or two. So I think that the source archive I have is a complete rewrite, which makes the inclusion of the old license somewhat of a mystery. But I think it means that it can go into main, since it appears to not have to actually touch the 1989 license at all.

If upstream is still active, please ask him about that. There might be a reason for the license still being there; if not, it'd be best if he removed it.