Re: How long is it acceptable to leave *undistributable* files in the kernel package?

@ 18/06/2004 09:50 : wrote Matthew Palmer :

 I would imagine that a lot of the patches in the kernel are
 derivative works of the kernel, besides. This is, I would imagine,
 the major difference between the kernel and a "standard" anthology.

 - Matt

That's why I exposed in detail my point in

The kernel _as_ _an_ _anthology_ (the result of work of organizing, disposing, selecting content) is different from the parts of the kernel.

--
br,M