Re: Creative Commons Attribution license element

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 02:35:55PM -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:
>     AS> We've done these to death already, starting in 2003. They're
>     AS> non-free. That won't change.
>
> Ah. Well, could you respond to my points as to why I think they _are_
> free? I disagree with the terms of the summary.

You acknowledged at least two reasons why it was non-free. I didn't
write the summary. The discussions which resulted in the summary are
the significant part, and I dimly recall they had valid points, but
did not follow them closely. Beyond that I'm not personally inclined
to analyse a license which is clearly non-free for other reasons; it's
time-consuming.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |