Re: libkrb53 - odd license term

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 01:32:44AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> >You snapped at me for not being willing to do the footwork, despite
> >being willing to bring up a possible issue--which seemed to be saying
> >[crap]
>
> As far as I know, I have not spoken to you to "snap". If you infer
> that from my written words, I suggest reading them again calmly and
> slowly. It was not my intention for them to be a "snap".

"This needless work must be done to make you happy; you are not willing
to do this work?"

Call it what you like.

> Also, it is easy to invent words to disagree with, but not really
> helpful. I think my question was simply a question about your role in
> this discussion. You say it is up to the list to decide if there is a
> problem, yet you seem to insist that there is a problem worth asking
> about. Why?

I see a license with a clause that both I and Henning [1] found potentially
questionable, so I brought it to the attention of the rest of the list.

I'm not going to waste any more time reading this subthread; you're bordering
on trolling by snipping my text with "[crap]".  If you don't want to spend
your time evaluating this license, please don't do so.

[1] Message-ID: <8765adqnhg.fsf@kreon.lan.henning.makholm.net>

--
Glenn Maynard