Re: libkrb53 - odd license term

On 2004-06-03 00:20:48 +0100 Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

Perhaps it simply means that they retain copyright in their portions, not
that they're stealing your derivative works.  That would require a
statement from the copyright holder before I'd belive it, though.

As you note, the "stealing your work" view requires some word-bending and would probably be invalid, so do we really *need* clarification?

Then again, someone may want to contact them about the aggressive tone in general anyway.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.