Re: IBM Public License (again)

On 2004-05-13 18:24:21 +0100 Josh Triplett <josh.trip@verizon.net> wrote:

Also, note that this license isn't saying "We license you these patents,
...", but instead "We license you whatever patents we may or may not
have over this software, ...". Like any other piece of software, it may
or may not be covered by various patents. [...]

We should be suspicious of claims that our users are being explicitly licensed no patents.

I answered the points in your email in an earlier email. Please reply there.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.