Re: The draft Position statement on the GFDL

Scripsit Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
> On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 02:48:49PM -0300, Humberto Massa wrote:

> > No, in this you are wrong. Copyright notice is this:
> > (C) Humberto Massa 2004
> > Just this and nothing else.
> > Not a license statement, nothing like that.

> Right -- and if you do that, I have been granted no rights to make copies
> of that work.

That does not follow. You may be granted lots of right. The statement
that says that you have those rights is just not part of the text that
forms the copyright notice.

> Which has absolutely nothing to do with licensing terms.

Exactly.

--
Henning Makholm                          "What has it got in its pocketses?"