Re: IBM Public License (again)

On 2004-05-13 16:54:36 +0100 Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> wrote:

For example, if IBM begins initiates some patent litigation, it looks like the license still stands -- even if that litigation winds up nullifying
the patent in question. [...]

What if you want to enforce some other patent applicable to software against IBM? What if IBM initiates against you and you want to use such a patent in a counterclaim?

Why should this software's licence, not directly involved in the cases above, terminate?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.