Re: copyrightable vs. copyrighted

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> What about works by the CIA?

They're certainly not copyrighted...

> Is copyright irrelevant to classified material?

Well, considering that unauthorized distribution of copyrighted
material is either a misdemeanor or a felony, and according to my
consp^Wgovernment manual, unauthorized distribution of top secret
compartmentalized material is a black heli^W^Wtreasonable
offense, I'd say yes.

Don Armstrong

"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead
bodies. Do you think I want to have an academic debate on this
 -- Robert Fisk