Re: European Directive on Copyright Law (91/EC/250) wrt open source

On 2004-05-07 11:48:55 +0100 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@lkcl.net> wrote:

Council Directive 91/250/EEC 14 May 1991; enacted in the UK as S.I. 1992
No. 3233
does anyone here know what site can be used to obtain the document
SI 1992 no 3233?

It is on http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/si/si1992/Uksi_19923233_en_1.htm (where you may also find the original Act). It amends the Act, so it should already be in the copy you have seen. The other part describes the transition to the amended Act.

Remember that UK copyright is quite different to some other EU states laws.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.