Re: The QPL licence

Hi,

I ee a problem with

6.   c. If the items are not available to the general public, and the
        initial developer of the Software requests a copy of the items,
        then you must supply one.

What if I have my family-only private piece of software that I use
together with the Software, and give that to my brother (i.e. I
distribute it), and the initial developer knows about it, he can make me
give it to him? Badly constructed examples, but this smells non-free to
me.

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner