please comment on mplayer 1.0-pre-cvs

hi

following the discussion started by Diego Biurrun <diego@biurrun.de>
I have prepared a new packaging of 'mplayer'

the files are in  http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/mplayer/sarge

I have tried my best to address all known issues:
1) the package contains the detailed Copyright made by Diego Biurrun
2) the package AFAIK does not contain CSS code or other code on which
 there is active patent enforcement (I have deleted all CSS related code
 from the tar ball; to read DVD, it uses libdvdread3.deb, as 'xine' does)

please comment on that package, and report whether it may go into Debian

a.

ps: I apologize: this is 3rd posting.. our relay is down... I hope
 this other account works

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Tonino Carotone)