Re: The MySQL FOSS Exception v0.1

Hi Steve,

On Mar 20, 2004, at 15:42, Steve Langasek wrote:
Hi Zak,

Thanks for your efforts in unravelling this licensing tangle!

Thanks!

One notable omission here is the OpenSSL license, which is similar to
the 4-clause BSD license, but includes additional terms not found in
that license.

Good point! I will create a ticket in the issue tracking system for the exception.

Hopefully, we should pick up the other stragglers as we start doing reviews of popular software bundles.

Cheers!
--zak