Re: license for Federal Information Processing Standards

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 01:15:32PM -0500, Elizabeth Lennon wrote:
> The latest version is FIPS 180-2, and is available for
> download free of charge at
> http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/fips/index.html. All FIPS
> are free of charge. Liz

	I suppose we don't have to summarize this, then?  The archives
should contain the relavant information, I hope.

	Well, just in case.  Elizabeth Lennon, an employee of the United
States National Institute of Standards and Technology acknowledged that
the Federal Information Processing Standards are in the public domain.

Simon