Re: Re: PennMUSH license concerns.

Sorry it's taken so long to respond, looks like I missed this mail when my mailserver was down.

Thanks for the input. I've spoken with Alan Schwartz and there will be adding the full history to the copyright file with the next release. He is also going to look at the differences between the original Artistic License, as posted on opensource.org, which we currently use and the Clarified Artistic License.

-
Ervin