Re: Transfer of copyright on death

Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> writes:
> Yes. If its a joint work, either author can grant a non-exclusive
> licence, without the other's permission. So the living author can do
> that without asking the estate/heirs of the dead author.

This depends of the country. Here in Finland the authors have a joint
copyright so any distribution or licensing requires the permission of
all authors. I don't know if this is Berne convention or EU
standardized thing or not.

--
*      Sacherin toinen laki: Elämä ilman suklaakakkua ei ole elämää.      *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *