Re: migrating away from the FDL

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 11:23:12AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> And you have valid statistics that makes you think that I'm
> _virtually_ the only exception?

The GFDL discussion has been going on for a long time; I'm sorry, but it's
just not reasonable to claim that there are a significant number of people
who disagree and every one of them is remaining silent.

The only people I can recall claiming the GFDL is a clearly free license
are at GNU.

The point is that the discrediting claim that the GFDL arguments are from
a "vocal minority" was false.  As Florian withdrew his statement, this is
a pointless debate, unless you're also making that claim.  (It's pretty
pointless anyway; the number of people who believe something but are
unwilling or unable to defend that position is not very interesting.)

--
Glenn Maynard