Re: DFSG FAQ (draft)

Barak Pearlmutter <barak@cs.may.ie> writes:

> With a little help, I've composed a draft DFSG FAQ.  It meant as an
> introduction to issues discussed on debian-legal, with some general
> background material to help bring naive readers up from ground zero.

I like it.  I would suggest:

* In the subquestions under number 9, don't use italics when you
  really should use quotation marks.

* For number 7, I would add a comment that passing some set of tests
  is not all there is to freeness, and also say that the tests aren't
  the final word and something might fail the test as it's currently
  worded, and still be free.

Thomas