Re: GFDL - status?

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 06:47:18PM +0300, Richard Braakman wrote:

> If it's electronically (YM digitally?) stored, then I say it's software.
> I see no reason to make this word a synonym for "computer programs",
> and in practice I see people refer to a large variety of digitally
> stored data as "software".

Thank goodness someone still has some common sense... if it has to do with
computers, it's either hardware, firmware or software -- and some deny the
firmware category.

Manuals? They have nothing to do with computers ;)

--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
You can rent this space for only $5 a week.