Re: removing the "draft" from the DDP policy

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 12:06:24PM -0400, Bob Hilliard wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > 1) The GNU FDL does not satisfy the DFSG even if there are no Invariant
> > Sections or Cover Texts.
>
>      A few minutes earlier Branden Robinson wrote:

[...]
>      Will the real Branden please stand up?

I don't see how I was being inconsistent, if that's what you're saying.

Acknowledgements and Dedications are not Invariant Sections or Cover
Texts.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      To stay young requires unceasing
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      cultivation of the ability to