Automatically creating non-free manual pages

Hello,

There are some packages in the Debian Distribution from D. J. Bernstein.
(http://cr.yp.to/). Some of these packages (daemontools-installer,
djbdns-installer, ucspi-tcp-src) don't provide manual pages for the
binaries. D. J. Bernstein maintains a website with documentation texts but
because all these texts are not licensed under a DFSG-free license it is
not possible to convert these pages into man pages and put them in the
*-installer/*-src-Packages.

Now the idea is to create a program which can extract the documentation
from these pages and put them in man pages. The build-* scripts from
the *-installer/*-src-Packages can call this program to create the manual
pages on-thy-fly and put them into the real packages (which are not
part of the Debian Distribution)

In this way these non-free manual pages are not distributed by Debian, they
are created on-demand on the machine where the real debian package is
created by using a build-* script. I think this is ok, because the build-*
scripts are doing exact the same thing with D. J. Bernsteins source code.

My problem now is to find a good note in these manual pages to make clear
that this man page is not a part of the Debian Project and may not be
distributed. My current approch is this:

AUTHORS
       Written by D. J. Bernstein <djb@cr.yp.to>

       This  manual  page  has  been  locally  created  by  Klaus
       Reimer's <kay@debian.org> djbdoc2man program  and  is  not
       part  of  the  Debian  Project. The content of this manual
       page has been automatically extracted  from  D.  J.  Bern­
       stein's documentation pages on http://cr.yp.to/.

       Please  note  that you may not distribute this manual page
       without permission of the original author.

I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if this text is good enough. Also I'm
not a native english-speaker so maybe this is not really good english.
So I would be glad about improvements of the above text.

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9  53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]